- Individual New Builds – gauge the standard of our workmanship by viewing a range of houses, both large and small, built by Pritchard Construction.
- Conversions – From loft conversions to shop and commercial conversions, Pritchard Construction are ideally suited to carry the works out.
- Extensions – The bread and butter of our business, a wide range of additions to both old and new buildings alike, stand as a testament to our abilities.
- Renovations and Repairs – All aspects of renovation and repair work undertaken, including Damp Proofing, Leadwork, Plumbing, electricals, and decorating.
- Timber Decking – All works carried out using only the finest materials, to bespoke designs – Pressure Treated Timber used, along with coated or plated fixings for maximum longevity.
- Conservatories – U.P.V.C., dwarf wall, or full depth walls, including translucent roofing or traditional tile/slate, prefabricated frame or bespoke timber, Pritchard Construction covers the whole range.
- Driveways and Patios – Traditional concrete (variety of finishes), flags, stone slabs, Brick Paviours, Tarmacadam… also brick and stone boundaries etc.
The founder and owner of Pritchard Construction Joni Pritchard, is a member of the traditional family business T J Pritchard & Sons, a long established and well-respected building company based on the Isle of Anglesey in North Wales.
The two businesses work closely together, and enjoy the benefits of being able to share manpower, plant, machinery, and not least of all experience, often teaming up to take on larger projects. Joni wanted to develop his own business alongside the family one, focusing better on expanding the current area of operations, but still keeping predominately regional to North Wales.
Pritchard Construction is a modern construction company, which has traditional values and standards. Being able to share resources, means that the workforce and equipment can be tailored to suit the specific project, resulting in a more efficient and cost-effective performance – so, if you require a small extension or some minor ground works, up to a Housing Development or Industrial complex, Pritchard Construction can respond appropriately.